More Than One Way to Caress a Cat
More Than One Way to Caress a Cat is a dance performance in which the character of a researcher tries to describe the nature of craftwork to her audience. In an attempt to explain herself clearly and confidently, she gathers all her skills, just to make sure not to be misunderstood. However, while she works hard to get her message across and obviously tries to avoid any kind of imperfection, failure remains always an option.
- Zwarte zaal, OPEK (Openbaar Entrepot voor de Kunsten) Leuven, December 2014
- Company Point Zéro, Brussels, June 29 and 30 2013
- Work in progress showings
- Studio Chez Georges, Brussels, February 2015 and May 2014
- Studio Hybrid, Brussels, June 22 and 23 2013